Terms and Conditions
Daily dog walking normally consists of a 30/60 minute visit. Most days a 30/60 minute walk will take place. In the case of extreme weather conditions, e.g. blinding rain or snow, or pet injury/ illness, or on client request, the dog will be given time outside to relieve him/herself and then the rest of the visit will be spent inside with client-approved activities.
- I agree to provide access and keys / arrange for keys to be available for Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited for the dog walking / pet feeding appointment.
- I authorise Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited to utilise an alternative veterinarian in the event your regular veterinarian is unavailable.
- I agree to reimburse Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
- Customer will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
- Client agrees to notify Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
- Clients must give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel any appointments or the full amount will be payable.
Sweeney Dog Responsibilities:
- Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter.
- Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement. During all assignments pet care will only be undertaken by Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited owner or employees, unless prearranged with client.
- Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited will not let any dog off his/her lead unless express owner consent has been given in writing.
- Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited is not responsible for damage incurred by pet escaping because of a faulty leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting.
- Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
- It is expressly understood that Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pets during the period in which they are in its care. Client has advised Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage.
- This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. Sweeney Dog Pet Services Limited reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this agreement at any time.